Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Let's Get Swapping

I found this website, Gimme Your Stuff. A Cultural Exchange, a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the idea. Basically, you post a list of stuff that you would be willing to send to someone in another country and peruse posts from others all over the world doing the same until you connect with someone to swap with. One of my favorite things to do when I go to other countries is check out the grocery stores and see what different goodies I can find. Some of my favorite snack discoveries from the past few years: Cafe Britt's Guyabitas (chocolate covered guava jelly - yum!) and Lizano salsa from Costa Rica, and Cola Cao (Spain's hot chocolate) and Zazamoros (little raspberry shaped gummy candies) from Spain.

Gimme Your Stuff



So here goes:
I'd really like to customize the package to whatever my swap partner would like but here are some ideas of what I've got for you:
  • books
  • magazines - fashion, architecture, design, travel, gossip, whatever you like.
  • any fun Las Vegas stuff
  • candy, snacks, coffees or teas
  • paper or scrapbooking supplies
  • fabric or yarn
  • postcards or photos
  • flip flops
Here's What I'd Be Thrilled to Receive:
  • A unique journal
  • candy or snacks from your part of the world
  • stationery
  • a CD of music with your favorite songs
  • jewelery
  • hot chocolate mix
Interested? Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

CHERRYSA said...

Hi there,

I am from Malaysia. And is interested to swap stuffs with you.

Visit my page at http://cherrysa-swapswap.blogspot.com/


or email me at chas_lau@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

dinahamira said...

Hi there i'm Dinah and am a teenager from Singapore. I was wondering if you are still interested in swapping cause i am interested in swapping with you! (: If you are then check out my site : http://ddddinah.livejournal.com/47141.html
and email me : contagiously_vintage@hotmail.com .
would love to hear from you soon! (:

Francesca said...

Hi, i'm Francesca from Italy. Do you wanna swap with me?

lafatinadeiconfetti.splinder.com

 
Designed by Lena