Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Have the Best Husband Ever

The girls and I had originally planned to start our Book and Booze club (very sophisticated, I know, but I thought we could taste beers as well as wines) on the Sunday after Ashley and I got back from San Jose. However, after checking in with everyone only a few in the group had actually finished Eat, Pray, Love so I decided the best thing would be to postpone it, but I hadn't mentioned to Paul that we were changing the date.

I called him from the airport, and while I'd been away having fun he had bought 5 different kinds of wine and some cherries and other snacks for us and was about to clean the house. For all of the times I complain about different things in my life, times like these make me remember and appreciate that I really have it pretty darn good.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena