Sunday, February 11, 2007

About Me


Hi there,
My name is Jessica and here is the abbreviated version of my life story. I am a newlywed, an adult ESL teacher, Spanish and Math tutor, aspiring writer and sometime snake charmer.

I love to travel and visit new places. I am totally fascinated by people from other countries, hence why I love teaching International students. If they speak Spanish and are willing to talk to me, even better. So far I've hit 7 foreign countries and seen hundreds more on TV that I would like to visit.

I have recently ditched the black pants and high heels and ventured into some more adventurous outdoor activities. My husband and I spent our Honeymoon in Costa Rica white water rafting, hiking, rappeling, zip lining and I had the time of my life getting much dirtier and sweatier than I would have considered a good time a few years back.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena